The Giving CrisisAndrew McNair
The contemporary church faces a financial crisis of epic proportions. The reason is simple.
While wealthier than any generation in history, many believers do not consider tithing or generosity to be part of their Christian lifestyle.
Join the Giving Generation and discover—
- Why you feel poorer despite making more than ever.
- The simplest way to shed financial stress.
- The one thing keeping you from experiencing greater wealth and opportunity.
- How to leave a true legacy to your children.
- An amazing vision for what your generosity can accomplish.
- Genuine joy and freedom in your financial life.
“A Giving Crisis can only be remedied by a Giving Generation. I believe we have everything we need to become that generation—to learn the upside-down world of Christ and become the most generous generation in human history, in addition to being the most wealthy.”