Daily Hope for FamiliesMark Gregston
In today’s culture, teens are feeling empty, aimless, and incredibly anxious. How can parents help their teen find well-being, discover their purpose, and create healthy connections with others?
In this new daily devotional, family expert Mark Gregston helps you understand your teen’s heart and shares insights for how you can lead them through their unique challenges and support them as they grow into the mature adult you long for them to be. This devotional will encourage you to reflect on questions such as:
- How can I have a deeper relationship and build trust with my teen?
- What is behind my child’s disrespectful, angry, and rebellious behavior?
- Why is my teen so anxious and depressed, and how can I help them through this difficult season?
- What can I do to encourage responsibility and discourage a sense of entitlement?
- How do I create a safe haven for my teenager in such a turbulent and confusing world?
Raising a teen is tougher than it’s ever been, and Daily Hope for Families does not shy away from acknowledging the burdens and obstacles that parents and teens face. But it also points to the hope found in God’s Word and offers practical counsel that will lead you and your teen to a more meaningful and enduring connection with each other.